Premier Night – Thursday, August 2 – 4pm – 8pm
Friday, August 3 – 9am – 5 pm
Saturday, August 4 – 9am – 12 noon
Book Sale Dates
June 4, Monday – Friday, 9am -11am
continues through the Bazaar in the Masterson Center
Great selection of gently used books including newly released books, classics, fiction, non-fiction, children’s, young adult’s, politics, history, how-to, travel, biographies, sports, art and spiritual titles. Also included are gently used DVDs and CDs at unbeatable prices.
Stop by early and often as new books arrive daily!
Donations for bazaar items
Monday, April 30, 2018 until Saturday, July 28, 2018.
Hours for Drop Off
Daily – 8 am – 4 pm
Please consider donating new or gently used household items. Place them in the garage next to the church office. The side door will be open and the large door can be opened from the inside. Remember to close the large automatic door before leaving and turn off the lights. Do not leave anything outside the garage.
Before dropping off any oversized items such as sofas, boats, kayaks, etc. please make prior arrangements by contacting Alexis Sclama at email@example.com or call 410-560-1283. This will help the volunteers make space for these heavy/large-sized donations in advance. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
- Books (except Reader Digest, encyclopedias, medical books or magazines)
- Small working appliances
- Small beverage refrigerators
- Jewelry, knick-knacks, collectibles, baskets
- Religious items
- Linens, comforters, blankets, quilts
- Framed pictures, tables, lamps
- FLAT SCREEN TVs only
- Christmas decorations
- Small furniture pieces
- Chairs, sofas, love seats, dining sets
- Toys, games, puzzles, CD’s
- Bikes & tricycles
- Sports equipment
- Musical instruments
- Hand tools, power tools, garden tools
- Outdoor furniture, cushions, planters
- Clothing, shoes
- Mattresses, box springs or bed pillows
- Sleep sofas
- Cribs, Infant car seats
- Large appliances such as stoves or large refrigerators
- Full size artificial Christmas trees
- Blinds, screen doors, windows
- Large heavy rugs
- Severely damaged or broken furniture
- Large heavy exercise equipment
- Old style TVs. or old computer monitors
Many thanks for your generous donations!
To become a Bazaar volunteer email firstname.lastname@example.org